Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hoya&DongWoo [Infinite] feat. Baby Soul - Crying [Eng. Sub]




DongWoo and Hoya ft. Baby Soul Cry English Translation Lyrics

How much more do I need to cry,
For our memories to be spread apart in the rain?
It seems like it can’t be, in case it can’t be
In case you might come, I can’t close the windows
I draw you

I cry, I cry, I cry
If you want
I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly

The early blue dawn, I woke up from my dream about you
But I can’t easily open my eyes
It’s different from how we were happy and laughing in my dream
An erase in my head
You were completely erased from reality
If I open my eyes, then I’m alone again
I swallow my tears and look for you who’s not there
Even if this doesn’t seem like me, I’m okay
If rain comes instead of you like this, I feel it
Your image gets broken through the raindrops that fall to the group
(Why) Do I still see you through the rain puddle?

The day my thoughts closed and darkness fell
I think droplets that you dwelled in will fall too
Will the love I had with you fall as well?
As I look around, it rises in my throat
My anguish closes with my confusion
Only tears of misery pull at me
You made my life a dream
Only the smile locked up in the picture greets me
I wrap the glass heart in case it breaks
When I see you, who matches with starlight in this world
I can never erase you, I can never give you up

How much more do I need to cry,
For our memories to be spread apart in the rain?
It seems like it can’t be, in case it can’t be
In case you might come, I can’t close the windows
I draw you

I cry, I cry, I cry
If you want
I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly

My own rain is being swept away by the sound of the rain
Your backside that’s leaving me for a far place
Like an endless tunnel, I’m at a loss about what to do
An open sea between us that I can’t cross
My fault for not letting you go easily
I become tears and I hide deep inside me
You and I are a string that can’t be cut
But that wall that couldn’t be overcome

Collecting the voices lost in this world
Inside my body, I can’t reach your hand
Raise the curtains that cover each other
I’ll overcome the wall that blocks my road to you
The beat between you and I that was shaking
I got up to at least try and match it now
I, who was dropped by the sky, fall down with my tears
I become farther from the world that tightened your breath

Our memories that were left alone
You don’t see me, right?
Where are you?

I hope for you to come back to me
I can’t endure it any longer, I see you
I’ll crying oh, I’ll fly oh, I crying

I cry

0 comments:

Post a Comment